Every year The Moscow Times
holds its Corporate Procurement Market conference, one of the most prestigious events in the corporate procurement management and cost optimization sector. It provides a common platform for the heads of procurement departments, suppliers and government agency representatives to discuss changes in legislation, exchange the best management practices and learn about new procurement processes. The conference program focuses in large part on the best corporate cost reduction practices, the introduction of advanced information systems and the selection of reliable suppliers. Audience
- Procurement Directors;
- top managers and business owners;
- heads of federal and commercial e-trade platforms;
- public officials responsible for drafting laws on procurement, competition, and the organization and holding of tenders;
- experts and advisors specializing in competitive procurement.
- Methods to streamline procurement-related business processes.
- Expected developments in the legislation governing procurement management.
- Successful business cases for procurement management amid import substitution efforts.
- Ways to get the most out of cooperation with your suppliers.
09:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. Participants registration and morning coffee
10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Session 1. Patterns and trends: What are the current challenges in today's procurement market? Topics for discussion
- Consequences of introducing professional standards and project specific training.
- Import substitution as the new trend: How dependent is the Russian Federation on imported products?
- What are the best practices for bringing procurement practices into compliance with Federal Law No. 223?
- What can be done to stay effective despite changes in legislation and tighter oversight over procurement?
Invited speakers Andrey Zyryanov
, Supply Chain Development Director, McDonald’s Aleksey Serdyuchenko, Vice President of Procurement, Eldorado Yuri Tychkov, Procurement Director, NLMK Maria Kovalenko
, Procurement Director, Metalloinvest Aleksey Kosulin
, Procurement Director, Russian Post
11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Coffee break
12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. Session 2. Maximizing business value through effective procurement management. Topics for discussion
- Minimizing currency risks and hedging against exchange rate fluctuations.
- Avoiding common mistakes when dealing with unscrupulous suppliers.
- Negotiation skills: How to convince suppliers to abide by your own rules
- How to improve procurement through the effective management of human capital.
Invited speakers Victor Boyarkin
, Procurement Director, Alfa-Bank Olga Kanenkova
, Procurement Director, Saint-Gobain Aleksey Petrov
, Head of the Procurement Directorate, VimpelCom Valery Shorzhin
, Vice President for Procurement and Administration, MTS Nina Shcherbina
, Director of Supply Chain Management in Russia and Other Countries in the Area of Responsibility, Siemens
1:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Coffee break
2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. Session 3. Methods to streamline procurement-related business processes. Topics for discussion
- Developing an effective procurement management strategy during times of economic «turbulence.»
- New ways to reduce costs: What are the available IT tools?
- Making the right decision when choosing between benefits and long-term relationships with partners and suppliers.
- Changes in the operation of electronic trading platforms and implications for users.
Invited speakers Dmitry Kapustin
, Director of the Supplier Relationship Management Department, Rosbank Dmitry Omelchenko
, Strategic Sourcing Manager, Mars Dmitry Sakhno
, Director of Materials Sales, Procurement and Logistics, Severstal Rustam Shamsutdinov,
Deputy General Director for Procurement, KAMAZ 3:30 p.m. –4:30 p.m. Lunch