Relevance and Importance of the Conference
The Uniform Customs Code of the EAEU is scheduled for signing on December 26, 2016, at St. Petersburg Summit ofthe EAEU. Both the government and business community, which was actively involved in the elaboration of this new document, have high hopes for its adoption and implementation. The new document will introduce significant changes in the foreign trade of the EAEU member states, as it will create conditions for automating many processes, improve business climate, and minimize direct contacts of businesses and customs authorities. The experts believe that the Code will help stimulate exports between the EAEU member states and significantly improve the level of foreign trade activities following the large-scale transition to information technology. Key Topics
- Innovations in the Customs Code of the EAEU. How will be regulated the customs relations within the territories ofthe member states?
- Large-scale transition to information technology. How the new document will contribute to developing the investment climate and improving the attractiveness of cargo transit through Russia?
- How the Uniform Customs Code of the EAEU will affect the quality of customs administration and business processes of foreign trade operators?
- Developing and promoting the institute of authorized economic operators in the EAEU member states. Advantages forforeign trade carriers and operators.
- How to protect domestic manufacturers and ensure the economic security of Russia in the new environment?
- Pretrial practice of customs disputes.
Heads of relevant agencies and organizations, customs brokers; representatives of businesses, including experts andspecialists in foreign trade, customs clearance and administration, members of associations and non-profit organizations in the industry; lawyers and experts in the area of taxation, analysts, consultants, business press. Positions of the Participants
- Top management of the companies; heads of relevant departments
- Heads of trade policy departments
- Logistics directors
- Experts and specialists in foreign trade
- Experts and specialists in customs matters
- Experts and specialists in customs clearance
- Experts in working with customs authorities
- Export and import experts
- Lawyers Participating Industries
- Transportation services
- Logistics services
- Transport infrastructure (the aggregate of all industries and transport companies, including those providing thetransportation and those supporting its provision and service)
- Insurance companies
- Lawyers and experts in the area of foreign trade and customs regulations
- Customs attachés of embassies