Modern cities are in a permanent race for financial, industrial, technological and human resources. Today, advanced territories have not only comfortable landscape and healthy environment, but also advanced hi-tech solutions for future development of the urban economy.
How can we achieve a breakthrough in the economy, healthcare and education by using an innovative approach to the development of the urban environment? What technologies should be developed and how should we use resources to implement the idea of a smart city? How can we ensure an optimal connection between people, the environment and the technology? Is it profitable to invest in innovative urban projects?
As a part of the business breakfast, leading experts in the field of urban studies, urban design and the latest technologies will try to answer these and other questions relevant for the present and future urban development.
Top management of real estate, technology, investment, consulting, architectural and construction companies; Heads and representatives of the city administration; Experts in the field of city management, urban planning and design; business and specialized media.Program
10.00 – 10.30 a.m. Participant registration
10.30 a.m. – 12.30 p.m. Business breakfastTopics of discussion
- Smart city = digital + sustainable: the origins of the smart city concept.
- Using data for smart management of urban development.
- Experience of introducing modern methods of traffic management in major Russian cities.
- Provision of security, intelligent video surveillance systems, water purification systems and other «smart home» elements.
- Smart nation: people as the main driver of urban development.
- A new element of settlement, or why it is necessary to start designing the environment from the people.
Speakers Nikolai Grachev,
Vice President, Executive Director of Energy-Efficient Technologies Cluster Skolkovo Foundation Olga Zakharova
, Managing Director, ADG group Ksenia Mokrushina
, Head of the Skolkovo Centre for Urban Studies. Svyatoslav Murunov
, Head, Center of Applied Urbanistics Alexey Polyakov,
Co-Founder and Chairman of the Board, Russian Green Building Council (RuGBC) Vitaly Survillo
, Chairman of the Board of Directors, Masterslavl Vadim Yuriev
, head of the Traffic Management Center of the Moscow Government Mikhail Yakimov
, Director, Institute of Transport Planning Non-governmental Organization Russian Transport Academy