Business newspaper The Moscow Times presents its new project, «Management of receivables: A course on risk reduction.» The conference will be held with the support of the credit insurance leader, the Coface company. A key topic for discussion will be the reduction of risks and increase of the company surplus due to effective management of accounts receivable. A solution requires a comprehensive and meticulous approach.
The conference is a great opportunity to exchange experience, debate on the most pressing and topical themes, examine trends in automation and insurance of business processes.Event Audience
- Heads of financial services, treasury, credit control and risk management.
- Heads of enterprises.
- Commercial Directors.
- Financial professionals involved in the management of working capital.
- The strategy for preventing formation of accounts receivable.
- Increasing a counterparty verification system considering all sources of information.
- Automation of the recovery of receivables.
- Choosing the best method for determining credit limits for the customers.
- Comparative analysis of the tools for managing accounts receivable.
- Increasing customer loyalty through effective management of the receivables.
- Adaptation of the credit management system and collection of accounts receivable, in line with the standing challenges.
- Current approach to dispute arbitration.
- Opinion of Sales department on building a customer-oriented debt management system.