The conference «Business Optimization. How to Streamline a Company's Operations»
raises the most urgent issues for today's business: reducing costs through organizational design, and efficient incentive system, increasing operational quality through optimization of the number, as well as introduction of modern IT-technology, maintenance and expansion of the customer base through the introduction of best practices in business development.
Successful entrepreneurs from various industries are going to share their best practices and proven case studies as a result of implementing operational efficiency improvement programs, as well as to talk about variable outsourcing solutions and relevant contingency measures.Audience
Owners and top managers of Russian and global companies from across the economy; administrative, operating, financial, and business development directors; consultants and analysts; business and industry mass media.Program
09:30 – 10:00. Participant registration
10:00 – 12:00. Session 1. Cost management strategies in the current economic conditions: efficient organizational solutions
Topics for discussion
- Organizational changes in companies that result in staff and cost reduction without loss of revenue and quality of customer service.
- Cost management company through management of headcount: risks, solutions and tools.
- How to retain key personnel and increase profits at the expense of adjusting the motivation system in the company?
- Outsourcing: examples of efficient work and business optimization.
Moderator Mikhail Magrilov
, Partner, Russia Advisory Leader, PwC
Speakers Aleksey Voskoboynik
, Deputy General Director for Strategy and Intelligence, Children's World Yaroslav Kabakov
, Deputy Director General, Finam Galina Ratnikova
, Executive Director, Industrial Metallurgical Holding Dmitry Sitnikov,
CEO, Lancet Leonid Sysoev,
Commercial Director, ALD Automotive
12:00 – 12:30. Coffee break
12:30 – 14:00. Session 2. Best Operations Improvement Tools at a CompanyTopics for discussion
- Effect of advanced digital technology on all kinds of business.
- Operational leadership: new priorities and role models in management.
- Integrated management tools - the next step in business development.
- Big Data: new trends and prospects.
Moderator Alexandr Rakhlevsky
, CEO, RMH Asset Management Group
Speakers Andrey Serbant
, director of marketing services, Yandex Yury Sychev
, Head of ERP, Microsoft Yulia Tsapkova
, Head of Department of automation of business processes, MTS
Rodion Shishkov, Deputy Director General, Russian Post
14:00 – 15:00. Lunch