The annual Corporate Car Fleet Management
conference held by The Moscow Times is a traditional venue for professionals in the field to share their respective experience in car fleet management. This year's conference will discuss upgrading car fleet operations through the adoption of innovative programs, cost optimization methods for car fleet maintenance, corporate insurance, and collision rate control.
The Corporate Car Fleet Management conference is a great opportunity to network, learn about new services and trends in car fleet management, put questions directly to officials, lessors and insurers, find unique solutions for your car fleet, and establish new business contacts. Event audience
Corporate car fleet owners: executives, fleet managers, logistics, administrative and procurement directors. B2B sales executives and directors from lessors, suppliers, dealers, and service providers. Highlights
- Optimizing a Company's Transport Policy.
- Enhancing Security Systems to Reduce Collision Rate.
- Auditing a Corporate Car Fleet.
- Automating Car Fleet Operation Processes.
- Organizing Fine Collection within a Company.
- Changing the Legal Framework.
- What's New in Insurance for 2016.
- Fuel Card Selection Criteria.
- Buying/Selling Cars in Corporate Fleets. How Companies Can Earn and Save.